The business profile is used to verify one’s entity information, and it is a PDF report that gives information about entity name, registration date, registration number (UEN), business activities, and information of business owners or position holders. The acra profile aims to give a vibrant and tested business environment in Singapore. It was formed on 1st April 2004 as a statuary board.
- The performing team should be high
- Customer experience should be excellent
- Business growth should be sustainable
Responsibilities of ACRA Profile
- To portray the government internationally relating to the regulation of business entities, corporate service providers, registration, and public accountants.
- To establish a repository of information and documents related to public accountants’ business entities and corporate service providers and to give access to the public about such information.
- To encourage the public about new compliance requirements, business structures, corporate governance practice, and other matters under authority.
It cost around $5.50 for a business profile. You will get an email within 20 minutes after successful payment, along with a download link to get the product.
ACRA’s Business Profile authenticity
You can access the online authentication page by:
- On the last page of the business profile, go for the scanning QR code option.
- Set password for the UEN and the authentication number.
Benefits of ACRA profile
- There is an increase in efficiency of cost
- In terms of requirement regulatory, the level of compliance is higher.
- Data accuracy is increased.
- The efficiency of operation is improved.
What can I do with the ACRA profile?
- Annual returns can be filed
- Buying information of business
- Shut down the business entity
- Controlling and maintaining various companies, business entities, and public accountants.
Registration fees for ACRA Profile- The registration fees your company need to pay is near about $300, and to make it easy for your company, ACRA offers multiple payment options:
- Google Pay
- Debit card and Credit card system
- Apple Pay
Details needed for registering
- Company type- select a category of company structure to incorporate a) public company limited by guarantee and share, b) a private company limited by exempt and shares.
- Company name- Your company name should be appropriate, and once your application gets approved, your company will continue getting incorporated.
- Company secretary, directories, and other key company officers should be appointed with all their information needed by the company.